THE BIG TIME CONTESTS
- Reality Check – Caller 10 is given 3 headlines and has to “Reality Check” Whitney and let her know which one is right.
- Manic Monday Mix – We play a snippet of 3 songs and you name ‘em title and artist.
- #Hashtag THIS – Caller 10 plays against Mike. Each are given a trending hashtag and 10 seconds to name as many items that fit… Mike isn’t that good…
- Reality Check – Guess the right statement and win!
- Couch Potato – Two callers go head to head in a trivia game about TV. Buzz in by yelling out “Couch Potato” and your name. 2 out of 3 makes you a winner.
- Facebook Free 4 All – Write on our FB Wall 3 songs YOU want to hear, where you’re from, what station you listen to and we could play YOUR songs back-to-back-to-back!
- Reality Check – 50/50 shot to win!
- Mike Blows It – Mike plays a song AMAZINGLY on the kazoo and you guess what song it is.
- Big or Bust – We play a new song and you let us know if you think it’s a “Big Hit” or a “Big Bust.”
- Reality Check – I don’t really have to explain what Reality Check is anymore, right? It’s Thursday! You should know by now…
- Big Four from the Night Before – We tally up the biggest requests and play ‘em in a row. Name the title and artist of all 4 songs and you win!
- Reality Check – Seriously? You still don’t know what the contest is? Okay…
- Big Finish – We play the end of a song and you guess what song it is.
- Big Deal – Call in and tell the world what you’re up to!
- Sing Along – We play a song, when it stops, you start singing… or else Whit will start singing… and then no one wins.
- Big Time DJ – Whitney’s tired! She needs a caller to introduce the next song!
- Couch Potato – Just like Tuesday’s… Two callers, TV trivia, multiple choice, buzz in with “Couch Potato (name)!!”
If your prize hasn’t been received in 8 weeks, feel free to email email@example.com for an update.
And now the legal jargon….
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law.
- Winning households are ineligible to win another prize on the station for 30 days.
- Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes which may be payable due to receipt of prize.
- One winner per household.
- The Big Time reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions of The Big Time management are final. Rules may be changed by The Big Time at any time during a contest.
- Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of The Big Time, and any official contest/promotion participant are not eligible.
- Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize.
- The Big Time may mail your prize. If the prize is mailed back due to any circumstances, The Big Time will attempt to reach the winner by phone. If said winner does not call back within 30 days, the prize will no longer be rewarded.
- By qualifying and/or winning , entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify The Big Time, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
- The Big Time. is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including telephone equipment during any and all contests.
- Contest rules may vary with individual contests.
- If the prize includes airfare, winner must be 18 years of age to be eligible to qualify or win.
- If the contest requires The Big TIme to call a contestant, contestant must answer their phone. If they do not, they forfiert eligbilty for the prize.